Authentic Eleaf Invoke 220W TC VW APV Box Mod
The Eleaf Invoke is a giant step for Eleaf with a centered 510 and larger 1.3-inch display. It features elegantly crafted curves for the most stunning looking and the most comfortable feel in hand ever. A beast behind the beauty, the Eleaf Invoke is capable of delivering a massive output power of 220 watts by dual 18650s. Along with a fresh easy-to-go interface, it handles swiftly. Additional features including battery balancing trickle charge system, 2A quick charge and reverse charge capabilities are also a plus.
- Variable wattage: 1W-220W
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Temperature control: 200’F – 600’F / 100’C – 315’C (TC mode)
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5ohm (TC modes) / 0.1 – 3.5ohm (VW mode)
- Output modes: VW/TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3)
- An ultra compact and ergonomic design: With an ultra compact size, it’s very easy to carry around.
- Larger 1.3-inch display with fresh interface: The Eleaf Invoke comes with a larger 1.3-inch display that shows all essential information clearly and concisely. Along with a fresh easy-to-go interface, it handles swiftly.
- Limitless vaping with centered 510: With centered 510 pin, the Eleaf Invoke can accept tanks of various diameters. It can handle tanks up to 27mm without any overhang.
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Eleaf Invoke delivers a maximum power of 220 watts, allowing endless output possibilities to suit your taste. And the flip-open battery door makes replacing batteries hassle free.
- Battery balancing trickle charge system: A battery balancing trickle charge system is introduced into the Eleaf Invoke to bring two batteries to the equal level charge, which also ensures high security in charging.
- Dual circuit protection: The circuit protection system has both software and hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.
- Reverse polarity protection: Reverse polarity protection is fully achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board.
- Reverse charging capability: With the Reverse Charging (RC) adapter, the Eleaf Invoke will convert the 510 connection into a USB output for power bank mode, providing power to your cell phone or other e-cig device.
- Micro USB port: the 18650 batteries can be charged in the Eleaf Invoke through the side USB port via wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery charger.