Buy the Eleaf iKonn 220w Box Mod Cheap UK
Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Eleaf iKonn 220 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 220W. It features a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface with two separate battery bars.
A battery balancing trickle charge system is adapted to bring two batteries to the equal level charge. And with 2A maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged much more quickly.
The innovative RC adapter will convert the Eleaf iKonn 220’s 510 connection into a USB output for power bank mode.
Eleaf iKonn 220w Mod Colours
Eleaf iKonn 220 Features
Big Concise 0.91-Inch Screen with Dual Battery Bars
Comfortably Placed Hidden Fire Button
The hidden fire button is comfortably placed on the side of the Eleaf iKonn 220 for easy grip.
High-Powered 220w output capability
Powered by dual 18650 batteries. the iKonn 220 is capable Of Outputting a maximum power of 220W. providing you with a large amount of vapour production.
The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
The latest firmware V1.06 made the following 3 upgrades for Eleaf iKonn 220:
1. Detecting the resistance of the coil in a sleeping state.
2. Lowering the voltage value of “weak battery”.
3. Making preheat function visible.
Further features from the Eleaf iKonn 220w Box Mod include:
- Fashionable looking with Iconic Pattern
- Higher Output of 220W
- Big Concise 0.91-Inch Screen with Dual Battery Bars
- A Maximum Charging Current for Quick Charge
- Battery Balancing Trickle Charge System
- Preheat Function & Switchable Interfaces
- High Compatibility (28mm diameter tanks)
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Capable of serving as a power bank
- Firmware upgrading
Eleaf iKonn 220w Box Mod Components
- 1x iKonn 220 MOD (without battery)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warning Card
- Spare Parts
Eleaf iKonn 220w Box Mod Parameters
Output wattage: 1-220W
Maximum charging current: 2A
Maximum output current: 50A
Thread type: 510 thread
Battery type: high-rate 18650 batteries
(Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉(TC modes)