Cheapest FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank delivered to the UK
It was Freemax launch the world’s first Mesh Coil Sub Ohm Tank – Fireluke Mesh back at the end of 2017. And now, we are proud to announce that Freemax is launching the world’s first Double & Triple Mesh Coil Sub Ohm Tank – Freemax Mesh Pro again. With Double & Triple Mesh Coil technology, the Freemax Mesh Pro is able to support higher wattage output even at 80-110 watts with much larger clouds, however, it doesn’t mean that it will compromise the flavour like those cloud blowing tanks do.
The Freemax Mesh Pro is the first sub ohm tank with so great flavour that you’d never experienced before even with RDA. Moreover, the Freemax Tech Team pays tremendous attention to each and every detail of the tank as they strive to make the Freemax Mesh Pro the only tank you’ve ever needed!
The Freemax Mesh Pro Sub Ohm Tank is the ultimate edition of the FireLuke series, introducing a new multi-mesh coil system with compatibility with the original, as well as 6mL maximum juice capacity and dual slotted bottom airflow. Measuring 25mm in diameter, the new Mesh Pro Tank implements a beautiful material construction frame geared towards user-friendly designs.
The crowning achievement lies within the coil system, featuring more surface area that results in even heating of cotton and eJuice for a consistent vaping experience.
The new Mesh Pro Coil System is fully compatible with the FireLuke Tank and FireLuke Pro Tank. Massive dual slotted bottom adjustable airflows measuring in at 16mm by 4mm each allows for ample air channels into the chamber, producing maximum flavour and clouds. Finally, the new retractable sliding top-fill provides easy refills perfect for on-the-go.
All Available FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank Colours:
FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Optional 5mL & 4mL Juice Capacity – Slimmer Profile
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction with Resin
- Mesh Pro Coil System
- Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – Rated for 40-70W
- Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil – Rated for 60-90W
- Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – Rated for 80-110W
- SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil – Rated for 400°F – 550°F
- Convenient Push-Slide Top Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- 18mm Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank Features and Specifications
- 1 Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1 Replacement Pyrex Glass
- 1 Set of Replacement O-Rings
- 1 User Manual