GeekVape Obelisk 65 Overview
The shape of this kit is slightly rounded to offer a comfortable feel in-hand. The side panelling is bright and has a subtle futuristic pattern. Other designs have a more chic colour splatter so there are styles to suit a range of vapers. Its small size makes it just the right size to fit in the palm of a hand. Plus, it is also fairly lightweight. It has a simple pod setup to make vaping even easier. The coils are also push-fit for mess free changes. A top airflow system adds to the leak resistant design.
The 2500mAh battery can provide up to 48 hours of vaping. Even when it is running low the kit performs just as well as when it is fully charged. This is thanks to the Buck-boost tech inside the device which is designed to optimise the power. As a result, vapers get a consistent flavour.
It comes with two Boost coils. The first has a 0.2ohm resistance which performs best at 50-58W. The other is a 0.4ohm coil that can be used for both direct lung and redistricted DL vaping. Its wattage range is 25-35W. These are push-fit making them easy to install. For extra convenience the filling port is at the top of the pod. This allows it to be filled while still attached to the device.
How To Use?
- Remove the pod from the device.
- Insert the coil into the base of the pod by pushing it firmly into place.
- Fill by unplugging the rubber bung from the top of the pod. Then squeeze the e-liquid into the inlet then reattach the bung.
- Fit the pod back onto the device and allow the coil to prime before vaping. A strong magnetic connection will hold the pod in place.
- Turn the kit on by clicking the power putting 5 times.
- Adjust the wattage to match the coil manually or go into SMART mode. It may require you to remove and reattach the pod for it to recognise the coil.
- Then start vaping. If the airflow isn’t right, adjust it by twisting the top of the pod.
Who Should Buy This Kit?
This kit is great for vapers who are looking to upgrade from a starter kit. SMART mode is available to help new vapers adjust to a more advanced kit. This feature automatically detects the coil resistance and changes the wattage. This also prevents the coil from accidently burning.