The *Geekvape Aegis X Kit* is produced by *Geekvape*, it’s lightweight and
is built with great quality. The Geekvape Aegis X Kit has a very good
performance and it overall has a really nice chip. It has a large display
which is user-friendly and also good looking.
The Geekvape Aegis X Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries and capable of
firing up to 200W. The temperature control ranges from 200 to 600 degrees
GeekVape Aegis X has the most comprehensive features that most vapers need
without being overbearing.
The Aegis X is equipped with all of the typical safety features of a box
mod, such as 10-second cut-off, short circuit, overcharge, overheat,
over-current protection and the safeguards for extra durability.
*Please note* images with bulb glass are for display purpose only. Supplied
kit comes with 2ml, straight glass.
GeekVape Aegis X Mod
– *Impressive Dual Battery with AS 2.0 Chipset: *It provides the wattage
output of 5 to 200W and several output modes, including Power/Wattage, VPC,
TC-TCR, and BYPASS Modes.
– *Bottom-loaded Battery Slot:* It allows for easy installation of dual
high-amp 18650 batteries.
– *Durable Construction: *Made of durable zinc alloy, it is shockproof,
waterproof and dustproof.
– *2.4inches Full Colour OLED Screen:* The display shows the vaping
details – wattage, resistance, amps, volts, battery, and a puff counter.
– *Paired with the GeekVape Cerberus Sub Ohm tank: I*nnovative super
mesh coil system and the adjustable dual-slotted bottom airflow design, you
can easily control the inlet of air for vapor or flavor production.
– *Safety Guaranteed:* 10-second cutoff, short circuit protection,
overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, overheat protection,
Dimensions: 128.9 x 31.5 x 41.2mm
Output: 5 – 200W
Temperature control: 100 – 315 celsius
Three power modes: Power, Standard, Soft
Resistance range: 0.05 – 3ohms
Material: Zinc Alloy
Battery: Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
Voltage Range: 0.1V – 12V
1 x Aegis X Mod
1 x Cerberus Subohm Tank 2ml
1 x Spare Glass Tube 2ml
1 x User Manual